- When used as a handrail the GlowGuide system is designed to dramatically enhance the safety of your RV step entry/exit
system and is available in two different configurations: the A7600 for truck camper scissor step systems and the A7610 for
all other RV step applications including electric steps.
- The GlowGuide system is comprised of three telescopic arms: the upper door-mount arm, the lower step-mount arm and the strut arm
- All three arms are telescopic and have the same length adjustability
- When the installation is complete and the GlowGuide is in the "handrail use" position the configuration will be as
- The upper door mount GlowGuide arm will run up to the door entryway, the lower step mount arm will run down and attach
to the step system, the strut arm will run diagonally and attach either to the bumper or the back of the RV (truck camper
applications) or to the side of the RV/Trailer.
- Due to all three arms being telescopically adjustable, the mounting location at the doorway for the upper arm and the
mounting location for the strut arm as well as the step mount are not specifically set and can be mounted within a range to
best suite each particular installation application.
- The GlowGuide handrail is designed to fold up and store "in place" on the side of the RV when not deployed as a handrail,
or can be stored anywhere in the RV.
- A lock system to secure the GlowGuide to the outside of the RV is available and sold below.
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Universal Glow Guide RV Step - For All other Scissor Steps
Click Here To See How It Installs & Works